Main Shop Equipment and Features:
• 40ft tall ceiling height in fabrication shops.
• QTY (6) overhead cranes with maximum 20 ton capacity.
• 32ft+ clearance height under all crane hooks.
• 30ft x 16ft x 16ft enclosed pressurized crossdraft paint booth.
• Mitsubishi ML3015LV Plus 4000W CO2 CNC laser.
• Haas VF-14 CNC machine.
• Haas VF-3SSYT CNC machine.
• Haas VF-2SSYT CNC machine.
• Amada HRB1303-M15 high-precision CNC press brake.
• QTY (4) Bridgeport mills.
• QTY (2) lathes.
• Sheet metal bender.
• Sheet metal shear.
• QTY (2) heavy-duty automatic steel cutting horizontal band saws with mitering capability.
• QTY (3) heavy-duty manual steel cutting horizontal band saws with mitering capability.
• 30ft x 30ft ergonomic structure and rail system for testing and runoffs.
• QTY (15+) Miller welders including Mig and Tig.
• Plasma cutter(s).
• QTY (2) Genie articulating boom lifts with 40+ ft reach.
• Scissor platform lift.
• QTY (7) Fork Lifts with up to 16,000 lbs lift capacity.
• Keyence WM-3500 wide area coordinate measuring machine (CMM)
• Isolated/dedicated panel fabrication shop.
• Panel shop office with a fleet of Brady industrial label printers, rotary engraver, and etching machine(s).
Main Office Equipment and Features:
• Two levels of office space totaling over 25,000 sq. ft.
• QTY (3) private conference rooms with up to 25+ person capacity in a single room.
• Expansive lunchroom / cafeteria / break room.
• QTY (40+) cubicles for engineering and design groups.
• QTY (10+) private offices for managerial staff.
• QTY (8+) state-of-the-art 3D CAD Workstations.
• Collaborative work zone environment.
• Vision and controls engineering testing and feasibility study lab.
• QTY (6) high-capacity multi-function printers and plotters.
• Corporate fitness center.
Auxiliary Shop Equipment and Features:
• 9,500 sq. ft. of open shop space.
• 33ft tall ceiling height in fabrication shops.
• QTY (1) overhead crane with maximum 10 ton capacity.
• 22ft+ clearance height under all crane hooks.
• Miller welders including Mig and Tig.
A Variety of Capabilities In a Single Location
Henshaw Inc. operates out of our newly constructed 76,000 sq. ft engineering and manufacturing facility! Completed in spring 2020, our facility features a fabrication shop, machine shop, control panel build shop, engineering and design offices, conference rooms, and many other amenities. In the Fall of 2023, we also expanded by adding a 9,500 sq. ft auxiliary building dedicated to manufacturing. We are located at 70890 Powell Road, Armada, MI 48005.
Our facility's key features and equipment include the following and more: